The clinic is located on the first floor of the Royal Randwick Shopping Centre. It is located between Fitness First and Kidstuff. There is wheelchair access within the centre.
Complementary car parking is available for 2 hours in the centre. The car park can be accessed from Avoca Street. Proceed to the lower level B2 for easier parking.
Your pupils will be dilated during your first visit to Eyehaus. You should arrange to come by public transport or have a family member or friend drive you. You will be notified prior to follow-up visits if pupil dilation will be necessary.
Your appointment time is the time you should arrive. You will initially be assessed by a technician who will perform all the necessary tests before you see the doctor. In some cases the preliminary tests may take more than 30 minutes.
- A valid referral from your GP, optometrist, or referring specialist.
- Any eye drops you may be taking
- A list of your regular medications
- Any recent blood test results
- Any relevant x-ray, ultrasound, CT, or MRI scans